Monday, June 1, 2015

Student Website Reviews

1st Period: I reviewed Riddhima Mathur's weebly. I believe this is the best picture from her website because the dark trees and mountains are contrasted with the bright light from the sun on the water. The sun also creates a wide range of colors and makes the mountains look red.
2nd Period: I reviewed Estell Kim's weebly. I believe this is the best picture from her website because the lighting makes the subjects' faces glow and the plain background and cropping make the subjects the only focus.
3rd Period: I reviewed Lucas William's weebly. I believe this is the best picture from his website because it is innovative and challenges the viewer's perception.
4th period:  I reviewed Khusbhu Patel's weebly. I believe this is the best picture from her website because the red rose stands out against the dull background and captures the viewer's attention. The picture also emphasizes the detail of each individual front petal of the rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment